Saturday, October 23, 2010

Patisserie 46 | Bressane and two macarons

A bressane from Patisserie 46
I rode my bike to Patisserie 46 this morning and got myself a bressane and two macarons.

The bressane was delicious. The person who helped me described this as brioche with creme fraiche, and cursory Googling doesn't bring up much. Whatever it was, I liked it. I loved the fluffy interior with its buttery flavor and the crunchy, lightly sugar-coated crust. I will be getting this again.

A caramel and a coconut-mango-passionfruit (I think) macaron from Patisserie 46
I also got a couple macarons, but I think I'm a bad judge of these things. I just don't really like them. Too sweet and grainy in texture. They seem to be all the rage, however. I've only had them from here and from Sweets Bakeshop, and I didn't notice any major difference in quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment